I've been thinking a lot of things lately which made me lose track of what I'm supposed to do. Reading self help books from famous writers somehow assist my intentions. I always say to myself, "delaying gratification!!" for the purpose of holding up my desire for hasty decisions which could backfire in the end. Been experienced it before, all these spontaneous attitude that had put me in the right places yet also with the wrong direction. Right, in a sense, that I get enjoyment and satisfaction while wrong in terms of dealing the after event situations.
I would like to keep it balanced for the moment, being spontaneous as well as planning the outcome for I really suck in handling affairs afterwards.
Delaying gratification. People asked me about it, I'd say, the things you desired most and should get it immediately or just granting your wants, pampering yourself right away with those worldly matters prioritizing your wants than your needs. An instant gratification per se, like I craved and want to eat ice cream, then, bought all those icy creamy chocolaty drooling your mouth out with satisfaction, yet at the end I got lactose intolerance, carbo imbalance and brain performance fluctuation due to the huge amount of sugar I ate.
Now, been disciplining myself to at least holdup those instant wants and keep in mind that peanut butter story is a farce.
No comments:
Post a Comment